Ryukyu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pet's Guide

2 posters

Go down

Pet's Guide Empty Pet's Guide

Post  Evangelion Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:02 pm

I promised that i was going to make a research about pets because some of you asked me a few things and i couldnt answer.

Envolve Pet:

1º Get a pet.At level 5 you may do a quest to achive you're very own pet (pig, Draydling) Or pay 10$ for the Golem in the marketplace.

2ºLets begin by getting you're pet in the 50's by then you should probably be lvl 45+

3ºAt this point you can Ggo to the Pet Tamer ToTo, and have her give you a quest called "free lunch".Take it and you can get a free wolf or frog pet from it.

4º Now train the new pet (frog/wolf) to level 30 [its ok if you go over 30].After that go back to toto and release it, you will get a charge of 50 silver.And you will receive a jade stone pieces (item).

5º Now use that Item you got with the TRAIN PET option with the Master of pets, make sure this time its your main pet. And it will increase the pets stats (random i think), this should overall make your Grade Increase, you need grade 12 to evolve you're pet.

You can check the pets grade by clicking "p" and then hovering your mouse over its pic and u will see its full status.
To send them to go hunt or whatever you hit "p" to open the pet menu and at the top where it says combat, click that and it opens a window where you can then select what else you want it to do. Make sure it has some skill in what you want to do or it's a waste of time.

Pets age:
Your pet will die when it reach the max age, but there are some little things you can do to reduce your pet's age. Go to Pet Tamer and get an item from Misc. that reduces your pets agr by 100 (there are some items that reduces more than 100 but they are too expensive), then go to Pet Master and then Train Pet(50silver to use it).

Pet's evolution:

Pet's Guide Pig110

Pet's Guide Pig210

Pet's Guide Pig311

------------------------------

Pet's Guide Plant110

Pet's Guide Plant210

Pet's Guide Plant311

I hope this helps. Very Happy
Evangelion
Evangelion
Admin

https://ryukyuclan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Pet's Guide Empty What about civility?

Post  maruba Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:34 pm

How do you raise civility? its supposed to be something to get my pet from brute to raider, but I don't know what it is or how to improve it. I haven't seen a single item that would raise it.

maruba

Back to top Go down

Pet's Guide Empty Re: Pet's Guide

Post  Evangelion Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:24 am

iI searched in Jade Dynasty/Zhu Xian forums and guides and in the chinese version forums and guides but i couldnt understand a single sentence from my translations.
None of us could answer it yet... my pets civility as been increasing but im not sure about what ive been doing to make that increase...
But ill keep searching and ill try to post an answer as fast as i can.
Evangelion
Evangelion
Admin

https://ryukyuclan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Pet's Guide Empty Re: Pet's Guide

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum