Ryukyu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aquarion Kirin's pedastal

3 posters

Go down

Aquarion Kirin's pedastal Empty Aquarion Kirin's pedastal

Post  Bagua Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:42 am

Ok so I hung out on the top for a while and say several people accomplish this feet. The one in particular who would tell me anything, said they were using speed buffs. I am assuming that every faction has a skill that increases speed. I think this particular one was either Modo or Vim, and they were using an ability called haste. They said that it was at 8/8 lvl, but they were able to get there at 5/8. I hope this is helpful to someone, as I yet have not got my Wanderlust ability past 2/5. If anyone knows of a way cast speed buffs on other people, maybe we could make a party of it.
If anyone is Jadeon and finds a way with wanderlust, or any other ability please let me in on it.
Thanks all.
Me

Bagua

Back to top Go down

Aquarion Kirin's pedastal Empty Re: Aquarion Kirin's pedastal

Post  Evangelion Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Thanks for posting this...

I tried to do that quest in CB and i didnt know how (i spent more than 1 hour jumping).But sometime ago i found in Youtude a tutorial about that quest :

Evangelion
Evangelion
Admin

https://ryukyuclan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Aquarion Kirin's pedastal Empty So...

Post  maruba Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:31 pm

I tried the jumping quests again, thanks to this vid. But I totally screwed up the 2nd quest, the one jumping on roofs? I fell into a pit and I couldn't get out. And, my town teleport was on cool down. FML. Check time 1:34 to check out what I"m talking about.

maruba

Back to top Go down

Aquarion Kirin's pedastal Empty Kirin

Post  kccole Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:17 am

Thanks for the vid! I made the pedastal in 2 attempts. It is all about the angle with that one. The next step of the quest is to cut down 30 black bamboo. still trying on that one, I got 5 after 15 minutes or so.

kccole

http://theoryofguitar.com

Back to top Go down

Aquarion Kirin's pedastal Empty Re: Aquarion Kirin's pedastal

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum